STUDIO

Terms of Use Privacy Policy

Man Almost Dies After Bite From Decapitated Snake

Man Almost Dies After Bite From Decapitated Snake A Texas couple, Milo and Jennifer Sutcliffe, told news station KGW-TV about their encounter with the venomous snake outside of their home. Milo decapitated the snake with his shovel and went to toss it out when he was bitten. “Which in that case since there is no body, it released all its venom into him at that point, so he had a lot of venom.” Milo suffered from seizures, vision loss and internal bleeding on his way to the hospital. “A normal person who is going to get bit is going to get two to four doses of anti-venom.” “He had to have 26 doses.” Milo is in stable condition in the hospital, according to his family.

Source: Inform News

Top Trending Videos